Sunday, February 24, 2013

Indigo Spell(Bloodlines, #3)

Indigo Spell left me in such an amazing mood after closing that back cover. I'm so happy with how Richelle Mead ended this most recent novel-for a while I was getting a bit worried that things would turn out...bad-but no, once again Richelle Mead delivered the goods.
Adrian is as hot as ever, Sydney is is so loveabley nerdy, and the rest of the crew is just amazing.
The only thing I was expecting that didn't show up in this book was a love triangle of some kind involving our new character that is introduced in this book. But I'm not necessaarily upset by the fact that there isn't a typical love-triangle that's in every book.
-SPOILER-
There was one thing I was confused about afterwards though. In the last book we read all about how Sydney's blood is rare and special and mystical and poisonous to other vampires, it was built up so much that it was expected that would show up again and be a big part of this book. But no...her blood issue wasn't brought up once? That was only thing that left me a a little disappointed.
-YOU CAN READ THIS-
But this book was amazing as usual and I suggest you contine Sydney's journey with this next installemt in the Bloodlines Series.

Publisher: Razorbill

No comments:

Post a Comment