Monday, November 17, 2014

Sacrifice (The Elementals) by Brigid Kemmerer


I had such high hopes for the final installment of "The Elementals Series" but I was so severely let down. Where the other books had romance, this had only a hint of that steam. Where the other books had me on the edge of my seat unable to put the book down, this one had me easily setting the book down and not looking forward to picking it back up. I understand that Micheal's story is meant to be more serious, I did not expect it to be this depressing. It was horrible trying to work my way through it. One horrible catastrophe after another. And in the end, nothing is truly resolved. I finished this book only to remain loyal to the rest of the series which I LOVED, but it was not easy to finish it. Not at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment