Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Merciless by Danielle Vega


I am rather disappointed with this book…
Everyone was hyping this book up to be this horror novel for the ages and there was a good chance I wasn't going to be able to finish it because it was so scary and gory.That just wasn't the case. At all.
Yeah, it had its creepy moments, but not once did I want to put the book down because I just couldn't stand the fear any longer. And I know those books exist because I've read them.
Another point people kept brining up on reviews was how the ending was so shocking and scary…not really. You see the ending coming form a mile away- it's no surprise.
The plot of the book is a lot like the movie "The Haunting of Molly Hartley". Not exactly but VERY similar.
I just wanted this book to be so much more than it was.

Publisher: Razorbill

No comments:

Post a Comment